Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Eyesight Blurred

Sometimes things get blurry.  Not because of what I've done today or even yesterday, but as a business owner.  What to do with a client who chooses to handle their issues in an inappropriate manner. So frustrating and when do I step in and say something?  When as I like to put it, "Get to be the big meanie." The  Bible says we are to go to someone and speak to them first.  I can appreciate that thought.  Be adult enough to deal with your issues in a responsible manner.  Posting it on facebook or being dishonest of what is really happening caused a bigger problem.  Now I get to say something.  I wish I was the kind of person whose thoughts came with great wisdom and clarity but usually that doesnt happen for me that way.  So now I will try to gracefully say what needs to be said without fireworks hopefully.  Here's a word to the wise, when you start causing your landlord lots of problems, they become inclined to have you move out rather than continue to deal with your irrational complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment